Saturday, 12 September 2026

They want me dead

# They’re Watching


**Verse 1**


They want me dead,

They want to make me unalive.

They want to destroyed me,

They are conspiring against me.

They are lying to me,

They are playing mind games with me,

They are stalking me,

I feel them everywhere I go.


Footsteps echo down the street,

Every shadow follows me.

Streetlights flicker overhead,

I hear whispers in my head.

Every window, every door,

Makes me wonder even more.

I keep looking over my shoulder,

The night just seems to grow colder.


**Chorus**


They're watching, watching, watching me,

The conspiracy surrounds me.

Every shadow, every sound,

Feels like someone's coming round.

They're watching, watching, watching me,

I can't escape what I believe.

My heart is racing through the night,

I'm searching for a place of light.


**Verse 2**


They are lying to me,

They are playing mind games with me.

Every word becomes a clue,

Every face looks strange and new.

I walk faster through the rain,

Trying to outrun what's in my brain.

Neon colours start to bleed,

Fear becomes the air I breathe.


Telephone ringing in the dark,

Unknown numbers leave their mark.

Curtains moving, passing cars,

Every streetlight looks like stars.

I don't know what's real tonight,

I only know I'm losing sight.

The conspiracy is growing,

And my fear keeps overflowing.


**Chorus**


They're watching, watching, watching me,

The conspiracy surrounds me.

Every shadow, every sound,

Feels like someone's coming round.

They're watching, watching, watching me,

I can't escape what I believe.

My heart is racing through the night,

I'm searching for a place of light.


**Verse 3**


Now every footstep sounds too close,

Every stranger looks like a ghost.

Every car that slows down near me,

Makes me wonder who could be.

Every phone call, every stare,

Makes me feel they're everywhere.

The walls feel closer than before,

I don't trust the locks upon the door.


My breathing gets faster,

My heartbeat pounds,

I hear distant voices

In the city sounds.

The conspiracy is in my mind,

A thousand questions intertwined.

I can't tell where the shadows end,

I can't tell foe from stranger or friend.


**Chorus**


They're watching, watching, watching me,

The conspiracy is surrounding me.

Every shadow, every sound,

Feels like someone's closing in now.

They're watching, watching, watching me,

My fear won't let me breathe.

My heart is racing through the night,

I'm trapped inside this endless fight,

I'm searching, searching for the light.


**Bridge**


Stop the voices, stop the noise,

Give me back my inner voice.

The fear is screaming through my head,

Turning every thought to dread.

I can breathe, I can remain,

I don't have to become the pain.

The night is long, but morning comes,

And slowly all the shadows run.


**Final Chorus**


They're watching, watching, watching me,

The conspiracy is all I see.

Every shadow, every sound,

Everywhere I look they're coming round.

They're watching, watching, watching me,

I can't escape the fear I feel.

My heart is pounding through the night,

I'm running from the dark inside.


They're watching, watching, watching me,

The whole world feels like it's closing in.

They're watching, watching, watching me,

I don't know where the nightmare ends.

Through the darkness, through the night,

I keep searching for the light.

I keep breathing, I survive,

I am still here, I am alive.


**Outro**


They want me dead...

They want to make me unalive...

They want to destroyed me...

They are conspiring against me...

They are lying to me...

They are playing mind games with me...

They are stalking me...


They're watching me.


They're watching me.


They're watching me.


But I'm still alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment