Monday, 7 September 2026

make myself unalive

 Slice my wrists

 jump off the edge

 into a clear lake

 no one around 

just suicide make myself unalive 


The clear water turns blood-red,

Like something biblical, something foretold.


The trees stand silent on the shore,

While crimson shadows fill the cold.

No angel comes, no trumpet sounds,

No voice descends from heaven above.

Just blood-red water beneath a dying sky,

And the weight of everything I was.

The trees don't answer

The water doesn't speak

I'm disappearing slowly

Somewhere underneath


Alcohol and sleeping pills 

voices telling me to take an overdose 

Trying to make the voices stop

Another night, another room

Another reason not to talk


I'm better off dead

Or that's what the darkness said

Every thought inside my head

Pulls me somewhere I don't want to go

I will see you in the next life


No one knows what's underneath

The silence that I wear

I laugh when people look at me

But nobody sees despair


 morning  does not changes things

shadows change their shape

 I can't find one reason

To survive another day


I'm better off dead

Those words are in my head

The voices inside my head are commands

And tonight I'll try to stand amd jump off the edge 

I will see you in the next life

No comments:

Post a Comment