Saturday, 12 September 2026

They Know Where I Am

 # They Know Where I Am


**Verse 1**


I see them waiting at the crossing,

Standing underneath the light.

I change direction, keep on walking,

Still they're somewhere out of sight.

Engines growl along the roadway,

Headlights cutting through the rain.

Every time I try to disappear,

Something brings me back again.


They are stalking me,

They are following my trail.

They are playing mind games,

Trying to make me fail.

I can feel the pressure rising,

I can hear it in the street.

Every road I take tonight

Feels like somewhere we will meet.


**Chorus**


There's a conspiracy against me,

And the fear is closing in.

They're watching every movement,

Waiting for the moment to begin.

I run, I hide, I disappear,

But somehow they are always near.

There's a conspiracy against me,

And tonight it feels too real.


**Verse 2**


Now the footsteps sound behind me,

Getting closer as I run.

Every stranger has a purpose,

Every shadow could be someone.

Phones are ringing in the darkness,

Unknown voices, silent calls.

I can feel the pressure building,

Like a warning through the walls.


They are stalking me,

They are playing with my mind.

Every message has a meaning,

Every signal has a sign.

I don't know how far it reaches,

I don't know how deep it goes.

But the fear keeps getting stronger

Everywhere I turn and go.


**Chorus**


There's a conspiracy against me,

Now it's closing every door.

They're watching every movement,

And I can't take this anymore.

I run, I hide, I disappear,

But somehow they are always near.

There's a conspiracy against me,

And the whole world feels involved.


**Verse 3**


Now I'm running through the city,

Neon burning in my eyes.

Cars are slowing at the corners,

Figures moving through the night.

Every window looks like someone,

Every face is staring back.

I can feel them getting closer,

I can feel them on my track.


They are stalking me.

They are playing mind games.

They want to keep me frightened,

They want to drive me insane.

The conspiracy is spreading,

Like a signal through the wires.

Every second pushes harder,

Every breath becomes a fire.


**Chorus**


There's a conspiracy against me,

Now there's nowhere left to go.

They're watching every movement,

And they're letting me know.

I can't sleep, I can't stay still,

I can't silence what I feel.

There's a conspiracy against me,

And the pressure keeps increasing.


**Bridge**


Don't tell me to forget it.

Don't tell me to walk away.

I know what I have experienced,

I know the price I pay.

I've been pushed into the darkness,

I've been hunted by the fear.

And every time I think it's over,

Something tells me they're still here.


**Final Chorus**


There's a conspiracy against me,

Now the night has come alive.

They're watching every movement,

And they're waiting outside.

Every street becomes a warning,

Every sound becomes a threat.

I keep moving through the darkness,

But they haven't caught me yet.


There's a conspiracy against me,

And the fear is at its peak.

They're stalking me, they're watching me,

They're everywhere I look and see.

I don't know where this ends tonight,

I only know I have to fight.

The darkness keeps surrounding me—

But I'm still here.

I'm still alive.


**Outro**


They are

 stalking me.


They are playing mind games.


There's a conspiracy against me.


And I keep moving.


I keep moving.


I keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment