## Verse 1
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned,
Just me and the silence in my home.
A spliff rises from the ashtray,
Inhales, exhales a goblin's face.
Smoke curls dancing through the room,
Painting shadows in the gloom.
I smile and think before too long,
I guess I'll roll another one.
## Chorus
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned,
I get stoned alone.
Stoned, stoned again,
I like to get stoned when I can.
When I feel down and I've got no hope,
I'll have a smoke.
Smoke flowing, keeps me going,
Now I'm glowing—time to get going.
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned,
I get stoned alone.
## Verse 2
Deep thinking, daydream drifting,
Slowly through another dimension.
Out of touch with reality,
Floating on a painted sea.
The walls begin to breathe and sway,
Colours melt and drift away.
Spaced out once again tonight,
Chasing echoes made of light.
## Chorus
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned,
I get stoned alone.
Stoned, stoned again,
I like to get stoned when I can.
When I feel down and I've got no hope,
I'll have a smoke.
Smoke flowing, keeps me going,
Now I'm glowing—time to get going.
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned,
I get stoned alone.
## Bridge
Colombian Gold and Purple Haze,
Set my mind and soul ablaze.
Northern Lights shine soft and bright,
Turning darkness into light.
Spirals twist around my mind,
Leaving all my fears behind.
Time dissolves without a sound,
Lost where colours all surround.
## Final Chorus
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned,
I get stoned alone.
Stoned, stoned again,
I like to get stoned when I can.
Smoke is rising to the sky,
Watching moments drift on by.
Though I'm sitting on my own,
In another world I've grown.
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned,
I get stoned alone.
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned
I get stoned alone
A spliff rises from the ashtray,
inhales, and exhales a Goblin
I think I’ll roll another one
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned
I get stoned alone
Stoned,
stoned again
I like to get stone when I can
When I feel down
and I've go no hope
I'll have a smoke
Smoke flowing
It keeps me going
Now I'm glowing
Time to get going
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned
I get stoned alone
Deep thinking
Day dreaming
Out of touch with reality
Spaced out again
Sitting here all alone, I get stoned
I get stoned alone
Colombian gold and purple haze
Sets my brain ablaze
Northern lights shining bright





No comments:
Post a Comment