Saturday, 6 April 2024

Euthanasia

 (Verse 1)

Euthanasia, end my pain,

Release me from this endless chain.

Kill my broken soul tonight,

Let darkness swallow all the light.


(Chorus)

Crush my bones, let them decay,

In the earth, I'll fade away.

Let the birds eat my eyes,

As I bid this world goodbye.


(Verse 2)

Drowning in despair's embrace,

I long to vanish without a trace.

Euthanasia, set me free,

From this anguish, let me flee.


(Chorus)

Crush my bones, let them decay,

In the earth, I'll fade away.

Let the birds eat my eyes,

As I bid this world goodbye.


(Bridge)

No more tears, no more pain,

In death's arms, I'll find my gain.

No more sorrow, no more lies,

Just eternal sleep beneath the skies.


(Outro)

Euthanasia, my final breath,

Grant me peace in silent death.

Crush my bones, let nature reclaim,

As I depart from this earthly game.

No comments:

Post a Comment