**[Intro]**
Yeah…
From Manchester to Birmingham,
Steel forged in Sheffield,
Art on the walls…
Techni Tou Dromou.
**[Verse 1]**
Based in Manchester, where the rain hits hard,
Made in Birmingham, leaving my mark,
Tempered with Sheffield steel, forged for the real,
Standing on the streets with an iron-clad feel.
Because you know I'm real, no counterfeit deal,
Rolling through the city with a heart made of steel,
Graffiti on the walls, murals in the street,
Every corner got a rhythm, every pavement got a beat.
From Liverpool to Leicester, travelling the scene,
Every town in between, you know where I've been,
Colours on the brickwork, stories on the wall,
Street-art masterpieces rising tall.
**[Chorus]**
Techni Tou Dromou, that's the art of the road,
Make a hotel my abode, lighten up the load,
Travelling down the road, everywhere I go,
Forward I go, 'cause I'm a busy bee, you know.
Techni Tou Dromou, with the city underneath,
Got the northern rhythm and the southern beat,
From the urban concrete to the open street,
Keep moving forward 'til the journey's complete.
**[Verse 2]**
Got my name from ancient Greek, that's deep in the soul,
A philosophy of movement, always chasing the goal,
Never staying still, gotta travel and roam,
Every hotel I enter temporarily becomes home.
Manchester mornings, Birmingham nights,
Sheffield steel shining underneath the streetlights,
Liverpool colours, Leicester designs,
Every city leaves a little piece behind.
Graffiti artists painting dreams in the rain,
Murals turning concrete into something again,
Every wall tells a story, every journey's unique,
I read the whole city like an ancient Greek.
**[Chorus]**
Techni Tou Dromou, that's the art of the road,
Make a hotel my abode, lighten up the load,
Travelling down the road, everywhere I go,
Forward I go, 'cause I'm a busy bee, you know.
Techni Tou Dromou, with the city underneath,
Got the northern rhythm and the southern beat,
From the urban concrete to the open street,
Keep moving forward 'til the journey's complete.
**[Bridge]**
No destination's final, every mile's a new page,
Every street's a canvas, every town's a stage,
Steel in my spirit and a fire in my feet,
The road keeps calling and I follow its beat.
**[Final Verse]**
So raise up the colours, let the city walls speak,
Manchester to Leicester, seven days a week,
Birmingham beginnings, Sheffield made me strong,
Liverpool to everywhere, I'm moving along.
Techni Tou Dromou, remember the name,
The art of the road, that's the heart of the game,
No matter where I travel, no matter what I see,
Forward I go — I'm a busy bee.
**[Outro]**
Manchester made me,
Birmingham shaped me,
Sheffield steel tempered me,
The road awaits me.
Techni Tou Dromou…
The art of the road.
Forward I go.
Busy bee.
No comments:
Post a Comment